Futuristic Baking & Cooking Series 1
Recipes are also doable using conventional method even if you don’t have one. So not to worry.
This is a hands-on class where you will use the popular Thermomix machine to make :
1. Curry Chicken Bombshell Bun (2 recipes: Curry paste make from scratch & the bread)
2. Earl Grey Chiffon Cake
3. Mess-Free Fried Bee Hoon (It can cooked one packet of Bee Hoon without you sweating!)
4. Refreshing Calamansi Sour Plum Drink
5. Mango Sorbet
Makes our kitchen oil free, mess free, clean less! Come and experience it !
4 Apr Sun 3pm to 7pm FULL
13 Apr Tue 9.30am to 2pm FULL
14 May Fri 9.30am to 2pm FULL
16 May Sun 3pm to 7pm
What you'll learn- How to make curry paste from scratch.
- Bread making for the curry bombshell. Techniques in wrapping the chicken curry securely and how to wrap the bread dough over the chicken curry packet.
- Learn to make whole egg method chiffon cake that will result in light and fluffy cake.
- Learn to make Mess-Free Fried Bee Hoon (one whole packet of Bee Hoon) without the need to pre-soak it, and cook effortlessly without sweat.
- Quick and easy dessert drinks and sorbet within seconds. Experience the blending and grinding power of the machine.
hear what our Students have to say
Many thanks to teacher Alice and Penny who r v patient and helpful in guiding us in the Novelty Agar Cake! Thanks to Brenda and Rose who make this class a success too! Overall,a positive and good experience today! Our agar cake looks v cute/perfect to be eaten!lol Looking forward to more classes organised by BakeFresh!