Futuristic Baking & Cooking Series 1
Recipes are also doable using conventional method even if you don’t have one. So not to worry.
This is a hands-on class where you will use the popular Thermomix machine to make :
1. Curry Chicken Bombshell Bun (2 recipes: Curry paste make from scratch & the bread)
2. Earl Grey Chiffon Cake
3. Mess-Free Fried Bee Hoon (It can cooked one packet of Bee Hoon without you sweating!)
4. Refreshing Calamansi Sour Plum Drink
5. Mango Sorbet
Makes our kitchen oil free, mess free, clean less! Come and experience it !
15 Sep Wed 9.30am to 2pm
What you'll learn- How to make curry paste from scratch.
- Bread making for the curry bombshell. Techniques in wrapping the chicken curry securely and how to wrap the bread dough over the chicken curry packet.
- Learn to make whole egg method chiffon cake that will result in light and fluffy cake.
- Learn to make Mess-Free Fried Bee Hoon (one whole packet of Bee Hoon) without the need to pre-soak it, and cook effortlessly without sweat.
- Quick and easy dessert drinks and sorbet within seconds. Experience the blending and grinding power of the machine.
hear what our Students have to say
I like the way they share their recipe and give participants alternative ingredient ideas. Lots of interactions with the instructor. Very practical where it is able to be done easily at home as setting are domestic based. Enjoyed the whole session.