Futuristic Baking & Cooking Series 2
It not only will suit those of you that are users of Thermomix(TM31, TM5 , TM6) , but it also suit those of you who might not have one as yet but are interested in seeing it in action with its functions.
Recipes are also doable using conventional method even if you don’t have one. So not to worry.
This is a hands-on class where you will use the popular Thermomix machine to make :
1. Pizza Dough
2. Homemade Teriyaki Sauce
3. Chicken Teriyaki
4. Japanese Chicken Teriyaki Pizza
5. Homemade Japanese Curry roux
6. Japanese Curry Chicken Doria (Japanese Baked rice) using homemade curry roux
7. Matcha Tiramisu Dessert Cups
* Premium Jap ingredients are used for this class.
23 Apr Fri 9.30am to 2pm
24 Apr Sat 9.30am to 2pm
30 May Sun 3.30pm to 7.30pm
What you'll learn- Introduction of key features of Thermomix functions to achieve the dishes
- How to make a perfect pizza dough. Effortless dough preparation using Thermomix with precise yeast activation temperature.
- Make the teriyaki sauce from scratch
- Prepare Chicken teriyaki for pizza fillings
- Learn to hand stretch the pizza dough and assemble it
- Make Japanese Curry Roux from scratch .
- Storage sharing tips for curry roux.
- Prepare the Curry Chicken Doria using homemade curry roux.
- Assemble Curry Doria (using jap rice) and bake it at the right temperature.
- Learn to prepare mascarpone cheese with pasteurised eggs using TM. Matcha Tiramisu making and assembling. Premium grade Green Tea powder is used.
hear what our Students have to say
Many thanks to teacher Alice and Penny who r v patient and helpful in guiding us in the Novelty Agar Cake! Thanks to Brenda and Rose who make this class a success too! Overall,a positive and good experience today! Our agar cake looks v cute/perfect to be eaten!lol Looking forward to more classes organised by BakeFresh!