Hello Kitty Jelly Drawing
Our trainer Cass, as a master of her craft, says this new skill, despite how complicated it looks, is not difficult to pick up but requires a lot of focus to do it. Join her now to learn the latest trend and you will definitely find the class very therapeutic.
23 July Sun 9am to 2pm
* Beginner friendly class.No experience required.
What you'll learn- How to prepare the milk jelly for drawing
- How to prepare the clear jelly canvas
- How to prepare the milk jelly for the flowers
- How to prepare the base
- Learn how to create hybrid rose, leaves and baby breath
- Learn how to put the drawing inside the clear jelly canvas
hear what our Students have to say
I never knew I can bake till I stepped into the baking class. I truly enjoyed and I have a sense of achievement when I baked my first cake. of course wif the coaching of the teacher. Brenda was very helpful and make me feel at home, and together with her lovely assistance, she made my learning easier! For sure, I will be back soon to bake another cake for my best friend's birthday. one of a gift ideas to consider if you want the gift to be something meaningful.