Korean Style Cakes ( SkillsFuture Credit Eligible)
It is a 2 days cake workshop with each session 4 hours.
A very practical and will consists of step by step demonstration by trainer, followed by an opportunity for participant to practise, with as much individual support as necessary, to achieve a success. At the end of the lesson, you will be able to produce delicious and decorated cakes of Blueberry Dome Cake & Mango Passionfruit Cake
Class A: 9.30am – 1.30pm FULL
26 Aug (Blueberry Dome Cake)
2 Sep (Mango Passionfruit Cake)
Class B: 2pm – 6pm
5 Sep (Blueberry Dome Cake)
12 Sep (Mango Passionfruit Cake)
Class C: 9.30am – 1.30pm FULL
15 Sep (Blueberry Dome Cake)
22 Sep (Mango Passionfruit Cake)
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first..(During booking,select the first session date and that will refer to 2 days class booking i.e. example Class A or B or C)
- Course fees is $250 (claimable) and there will be a $30 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable and non-refundable)
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGCakes“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $30 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card during checkout.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as per NRIC).
- Upon receiving your booking, we will email you an official receipt and you may proceed with the claim of $250 on SkillsFuture Website. We will send you the details.
- Your booking is only confirmed if your claim is approved.
What you'll learnBlueberry Dome Cake
- How to make the soft sponge cake
- How to prepare blueberry cream using cream from Korea
- Sharing with you how to handle whipping cream.
- How to craft cake into dome shape, frost the cake and learn to create Korean style cake.
Mango Passionfruit Cake
- How to bake a Passionfruit flavour sponge cake
- How to whip meringue and check the correct consistency
- How to prepare whipping cream for frosting. Cream used is from Korea
- How to assemble the cake and frosting techniques for a round cake
- Decorate the cake in Korean Style.
You might Also be interested
Novelty Dessert Table Cakes (Disney Dessert Cheese Cups & Kawaii Tartlets)class details
Contemporary Cakes ( Strawberry Charlotte Cake & Earl Grey Pudding Cake)class details
3D Novelty Agar Agar Cake (SkillsFuture Eligible)class details
3D Art Floral Jelly Cake (SkillsFuture Eligible)class details
hear what our Students have to say
I never knew I can bake till I stepped into the baking class. I truly enjoyed and I have a sense of achievement when I baked my first cake. of course wif the coaching of the teacher. Brenda was very helpful and make me feel at home, and together with her lovely assistance, she made my learning easier! For sure, I will be back soon to bake another cake for my best friend's birthday. one of a gift ideas to consider if you want the gift to be something meaningful.