Korean Style Cakes ( SkillsFuture Credit Eligible)
It is a 2 days cake workshop with each session 4 hours.
A very practical and will consists of step by step demonstration by trainer, followed by an opportunity for participant to practise, with as much individual support as necessary, to achieve a success. At the end of the lesson, you will be able to produce delicious and decorated cakes of Blueberry Dome Cake & Mango Passionfruit Cake
Class A: 9.30am – 1.30pm FULL
26 Aug (Blueberry Dome Cake)
2 Sep (Mango Passionfruit Cake)
Class B: 2pm – 6pm
5 Sep (Blueberry Dome Cake)
12 Sep (Mango Passionfruit Cake)
Class C: 9.30am – 1.30pm FULL
15 Sep (Blueberry Dome Cake)
22 Sep (Mango Passionfruit Cake)
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first..(During booking,select the first session date and that will refer to 2 days class booking i.e. example Class A or B or C)
- Course fees is $250 (claimable) and there will be a $30 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable and non-refundable)
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGCakes“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $30 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card during checkout.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as per NRIC).
- Upon receiving your booking, we will email you an official receipt and you may proceed with the claim of $250 on SkillsFuture Website. We will send you the details.
- Your booking is only confirmed if your claim is approved.
What you'll learnBlueberry Dome Cake
- How to make the soft sponge cake
- How to prepare blueberry cream using cream from Korea
- Sharing with you how to handle whipping cream.
- How to craft cake into dome shape, frost the cake and learn to create Korean style cake.
Mango Passionfruit Cake
- How to bake a Passionfruit flavour sponge cake
- How to whip meringue and check the correct consistency
- How to prepare whipping cream for frosting. Cream used is from Korea
- How to assemble the cake and frosting techniques for a round cake
- Decorate the cake in Korean Style.
You might Also be interested
Mini Novelty Donut Cakesclass details
Candy Glass Cookies ( Royal Icing Cookies)class details
Contemporary cakes (Retrolicious Buttercream Cakes & Pandan Gula Melaka Cake )class details
Novelty Dessert Table Cakes ( Donut Cakes & Mini Cone Marshmallows)class details
hear what our Students have to say
Just attended their Rainbow Cake Workshop this wkend, it was really fun n enjoyable! Brenda, Jane n didnt get the name of the other lady, they are all so warm n patient in teaching n guiding us. I felt like i could learn at my own pace n not being rushed. Brenda also gave many bakimg tips n was detailed in explaining the ingredients n the steps. The atmosphere is homely n comfortable, very clean place as well. The rainbow cake i made for the first time looks awesome n tasted so yummy! Light n easy to eat! Would definitely be back again! Thk u ladies!