Contemporary Cakes ( Blueberry Yogurt Cake & Mango Passionfruit Cake)
It is a 2 days cake workshop with each session 4 hours.
A very practical and will consists of step by step demonstration by trainer, followed by an opportunity for participant to practise, with as much individual support as necessary, to achieve a success. At the end of the lesson, you will be able to produce delicious and decorated Korean Style cakes of Blueberry Yogurt Cake & Mango Passionfruit Cake
Class A: 2pm to 6pm
19 Jun Wed (Blueberry Yogurt Cake)
26 Jun Wed (Mango Passionfruit Cake)
Class B: 9.30am to 1.30pm
30 Jun Sun (Blueberry Yogurt Cake)
7 Jul Sun (Mango Passionfruit Cake)
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first..(During booking,select the first session date and that will refer to 2 days class booking i.e. example Class A or B or C)
- Course fees is $250 (claimable) and there will be a $30 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable and non-refundable)
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGCakes“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $30 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card during checkout.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as per NRIC).
- Upon receiving your booking, we will email you an official receipt and you may proceed with the claim of $250 on SkillsFuture Website. We will send you the details.
- Your booking is only confirmed if your claim is approved.
What you'll learnBlueberry Yogurt Cake
- How to make the soft sponge cake
- How to prepare blueberry cream using cream from Korea
- Sharing with you how to handle whipping cream.
- How to frost the cake and learn to create Korean style cake.
Mango Passionfruit Cake
- How to bake a Passionfruit flavour sponge cake
- How to whip meringue and check the correct consistency
- How to prepare whipping cream for frosting. Cream used is from Korea
- How to assemble the cake and frosting techniques for a round cake
- Decorate the cake in Korean Style.
hear what our Students have to say
The class was conducted in a homely relaxed environment and it's also affordable too.
We can choose from the many time slots and days that are suitable for our schedule.
Brenda the instructor was friendly helpful, patient, gave us good tips and did give us individual attention. Will attend your other cake baking class again.
ingredients were prepared for us and it was hands on after Brenda showed us how to do it.
The cake turned out delicious and light