Korean Style Cakes ( SkillsFuture Credit Eligible)
It is a 2 days cake workshop with each session 4 hours.
A very practical and will consists of step by step demonstration by trainer, followed by an opportunity for participant to practise, with as much individual support as necessary, to achieve a success. At the end of the lesson, you will be able to produce delicious and decorated cakes of Blueberry Dome Cake & Mango Passionfruit Cake
Class A: 9.30am – 1.30pm FULL
26 Aug (Blueberry Dome Cake)
2 Sep (Mango Passionfruit Cake)
Class B: 2pm – 6pm
5 Sep (Blueberry Dome Cake)
12 Sep (Mango Passionfruit Cake)
Class C: 9.30am – 1.30pm FULL
15 Sep (Blueberry Dome Cake)
22 Sep (Mango Passionfruit Cake)
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first..(During booking,select the first session date and that will refer to 2 days class booking i.e. example Class A or B or C)
- Course fees is $250 (claimable) and there will be a $30 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable and non-refundable)
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGCakes“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $30 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card during checkout.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as per NRIC).
- Upon receiving your booking, we will email you an official receipt and you may proceed with the claim of $250 on SkillsFuture Website. We will send you the details.
- Your booking is only confirmed if your claim is approved.
What you'll learnBlueberry Dome Cake
- How to make the soft sponge cake
- How to prepare blueberry cream using cream from Korea
- Sharing with you how to handle whipping cream.
- How to craft cake into dome shape, frost the cake and learn to create Korean style cake.
Mango Passionfruit Cake
- How to bake a Passionfruit flavour sponge cake
- How to whip meringue and check the correct consistency
- How to prepare whipping cream for frosting. Cream used is from Korea
- How to assemble the cake and frosting techniques for a round cake
- Decorate the cake in Korean Style.
You might Also be interested
*Special Edition* Xmas Tsum Tsum Agar Agarclass details
hear what our Students have to say
Many thanks to Brenda and her team for giving me a wonderfully fulfilling baking session today! I enjoyed every second of it and I had a lot of take - aways (not just the cookies =P) from a single session with them. Amazingly, the instructor was able to identify the potential struggle any budding baker may encounter in the learning process and thus she was very meticulous in checking on the progress of the participants. She was also very encouraging and I experienced many small steps of success as my confidence grew under her guidance and affirmation. I had a most satisfying learning experience and I look forward to be able to join more sessions with the team again soon! =)