Contemporary Cakes ( Blueberry Yogurt Cake & Mango Passionfruit Cake)
It is a 2 days cake workshop with each session 4 hours.
A very practical and will consists of step by step demonstration by trainer, followed by an opportunity for participant to practise, with as much individual support as necessary, to achieve a success. At the end of the lesson, you will be able to produce delicious and decorated Korean Style cakes of Blueberry Yogurt Cake & Mango Passionfruit Cake
Class A: 2pm to 6pm
19 Jun Wed (Blueberry Yogurt Cake)
26 Jun Wed (Mango Passionfruit Cake)
Class B: 9.30am to 1.30pm
30 Jun Sun (Blueberry Yogurt Cake)
7 Jul Sun (Mango Passionfruit Cake)
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first..(During booking,select the first session date and that will refer to 2 days class booking i.e. example Class A or B or C)
- Course fees is $250 (claimable) and there will be a $30 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable and non-refundable)
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGCakes“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $30 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card during checkout.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as per NRIC).
- Upon receiving your booking, we will email you an official receipt and you may proceed with the claim of $250 on SkillsFuture Website. We will send you the details.
- Your booking is only confirmed if your claim is approved.
What you'll learnBlueberry Yogurt Cake
- How to make the soft sponge cake
- How to prepare blueberry cream using cream from Korea
- Sharing with you how to handle whipping cream.
- How to frost the cake and learn to create Korean style cake.
Mango Passionfruit Cake
- How to bake a Passionfruit flavour sponge cake
- How to whip meringue and check the correct consistency
- How to prepare whipping cream for frosting. Cream used is from Korea
- How to assemble the cake and frosting techniques for a round cake
- Decorate the cake in Korean Style.
hear what our Students have to say
Both my friends & my Sister we enjoyed and had so much fun and we make new friends too at yesterday 3D novelty agar agar class,Thank you Brenda for organising the course & sending us sms to remind us of the event.And Thanks to Penny & Alice Teo for your patience in guiding us the steps & the demo was explained very clearly & detailed.And Thanks trainer Alice Teo for the heart shaped agar agar mould & your yummy chendol agar agar.Hope to attend another course soon.�