Kyoho Grape Roll/Coconut Finger Roll & Pandan Kaya Cake
It is a 2 days cake workshop with each session 4 hours.
A very practical and will consists of step by step demonstration by trainer, followed by an opportunity for participant to practise, with as much individual support as necessary, to achieve a success. At the end of the lesson, you will be able to produce delicious and decorated cakes of Kyoho Grape Swiss Roll, LadyFinger Coconut Swiss Roll and Pandan Kaya cake
2pm – 6pm
Day 1 : 16 Jan Wed Kyoho Grape Swiss Roll/ Ladyfinger Coconut Swiss Roll
Day 2: 23 Jan Wed Pandan Kaya Cake
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first.
- Course fees is $250 (claimable) and there will be a $30 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable and non-refundable)
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGCakes“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $30 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card during checkout.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as per NRIC).
- Upon booking, you will receive an email with subject header “Your BakeFresh Class Booking…”. Please use this class confirmation email to submit your claim on SkillsFuture website (using your own Singpass). Claimable amount is $250.
- Your booking is only confirmed if your claim is approved.
What you'll learnSwiss Rolls<
- 2 recipes of swiss rolls using different methods
- How to do Kyoho grape sponge roll and Coconut sponge roll using piping method.
- How to roll the cake
Pandan Kaya Cake
- Demo on how to make pandan sponge cake. *Uses fresh pandan juice extract.
- Hands-on cake making by participants
- How to whip meringue and check the correct consistency
- Demo on how to prepare the pandan kaya mixture
- Hands-on making the pandan kaya mixture by participants
- Assemble the cake
hear what our Students have to say
I never knew I can bake till I stepped into the baking class. I truly enjoyed and I have a sense of achievement when I baked my first cake. of course wif the coaching of the teacher. Brenda was very helpful and make me feel at home, and together with her lovely assistance, she made my learning easier! For sure, I will be back soon to bake another cake for my best friend's birthday. one of a gift ideas to consider if you want the gift to be something meaningful.