Longevity Noodles Agar Agar Cake
22 Oct Sat 3pm to 7pm
What you'll learn- how to prepare agar agar mixture
- how to make noodle bowl, longevity buns, leafy vegetables, chicken drumsticks , eggs and mushrooms.
- Importance of colors mixing, right colors combination to produce agar agar that look like real food.
- how to make longevity noodles
- how to make realistic spring onions and chilli condiments without using special mould.
- Decoration application works on all items.
- special technique will be taught to achieve a natural looking longevity buns and mushrooms.
- learning important aspect of gravity agar agar , the set angle and weight proportions.
- Assemble and securely place the prepared agar agar decorations
hear what our Students have to say
Just attended their Rainbow Cake Workshop this wkend, it was really fun n enjoyable! Brenda, Jane n didnt get the name of the other lady, they are all so warm n patient in teaching n guiding us. I felt like i could learn at my own pace n not being rushed. Brenda also gave many bakimg tips n was detailed in explaining the ingredients n the steps. The atmosphere is homely n comfortable, very clean place as well. The rainbow cake i made for the first time looks awesome n tasted so yummy! Light n easy to eat! Would definitely be back again! Thk u ladies!