Mid Autumn Wagashi
The end result is satisfying for its deliciousness and thoughtful aesthetics.
Beginner friendly class
10 Sep Sun 9am – 2pm
*Class will be conducted in Mandarin. English recipe given
What you'll learn-Introduction of Wagashi tools and ingredients.
- Demonstration on Shioran, Gyuhi, Nerikiri from scratch
- How to prepare the fillings ( cream cheese, 2 flavours)
- Colour Mixing & Toning
- Learn the skills & techniques of making Wagashi from scratch
- Shape your wagashi using various different tools and techniques
- Learn how to shape and create 8 Wagashi Designs
hear what our Students have to say
Many thanks to Brenda and her team for giving me a wonderfully fulfilling baking session today! I enjoyed every second of it and I had a lot of take - aways (not just the cookies =P) from a single session with them. Amazingly, the instructor was able to identify the potential struggle any budding baker may encounter in the learning process and thus she was very meticulous in checking on the progress of the participants. She was also very encouraging and I experienced many small steps of success as my confidence grew under her guidance and affirmation. I had a most satisfying learning experience and I look forward to be able to join more sessions with the team again soon! =)