Mid Autumn Wagashi
The end result is satisfying for its deliciousness and thoughtful aesthetics.
Beginner friendly class
10 Sep Sun 9am – 2pm
*Class will be conducted in Mandarin. English recipe given
What you'll learn-Introduction of Wagashi tools and ingredients.
- Demonstration on Shioran, Gyuhi, Nerikiri from scratch
- How to prepare the fillings ( cream cheese, 2 flavours)
- Colour Mixing & Toning
- Learn the skills & techniques of making Wagashi from scratch
- Shape your wagashi using various different tools and techniques
- Learn how to shape and create 8 Wagashi Designs
hear what our Students have to say
Both my friends & my Sister we enjoyed and had so much fun and we make new friends too at yesterday 3D novelty agar agar class,Thank you Brenda for organising the course & sending us sms to remind us of the event.And Thanks to Penny & Alice Teo for your patience in guiding us the steps & the demo was explained very clearly & detailed.And Thanks trainer Alice Teo for the heart shaped agar agar mould & your yummy chendol agar agar.Hope to attend another course soon.�