Nama Chocolate and Handmade Rose Chocolate Tart
23 Mar Sat 2.45pm – 7pm
24 Mar Sun 2.45pm – 7pm
What you'll learn- How to make Chocolate Tart Crust
- How to prepare Cocoa Almond Butter Filling
- How to prepare Chocolate Ganache Glazing (Hands-on)
- Learn to handmade Chocolate Rose using tempered chocolate.
- Demonstration on how to make Matcha Cream Cheese Nama Chocolate
- Demonstration on how to make Tie Guan Yin(Chinese Tea) Nama Chocolate
- How to make French raw chocolate(Hands-on)
hear what our Students have to say
Had went for a few lessons at Bakefresh. Their cakes are soft and the cream is light.
The softness of the cake allows me to eat 2 slices at a go without difficulty.
The ladies who taught us are friendly and easy going too.
There are always laughter in the class and they always give a warm welcome.