*NEW* CNY Mantou 新年造型馒头
3 Jan 2020 Fri 9.30am to 2pm
12 Jan 2020 Sun 9.30am to 2pm
17 Jan 2020 Fri 2pm to 6.30pm
*Class is conducted in Mandarin.
*This is not claimable under skillsfuture credit.
What you'll learn- Introduction of basic ingredients
- Demo on how to make smooth mantou dough
- Techniques of coloring the dough (using natural colourings)
- Step by step showing you how to create textured look-a-like Mandarin Orange , Radish and God of Fortune.
- Generous knowledge sharing on creating a smooth mantou, how to steam perfectly, how to check consistency etc.
- Learn to wrap fillings in the mantou.
hear what our Students have to say
Have fun at the Banamisu & Pandan Kaya Cake sessions with Brenda. The sessions are well paced and both Brenda & Penny have been very helpful. They are also generous in sharing baking tips basing on their experience and teaching you the right technique to whisk, mix etc. . Both cakes are very well received back home & office. Also, many thanks to Rose who clear up our messy bakeware & tools and also helping us to take the pretty class photos. :)