*NEW* Fidget Spinner Cookies
Cookies by BakeFresh
31 Oct Sat 1pm to 6pm
6 Nov Fri 1pm to 6pm
8 Nov Sun 1pm to 6pm
What you'll learn- How to prepare cookie dough (Demo)
- 2 methods of cutting dough with and without using cookie cutter
- Secret tip in baking flat top perfect cookies for decoration use purpose
- Hands-on to prepare royal icing and understanding of icing consistency
- Techniques of colors mixing and how to store your icing properly
- Techniques of free hand piping icing into your flavor cartoon characters onto cookies without template (wet-on-wet, wet-on-dry and icing dimension)
- Assembling techniques of decorated cookies into edible and real fun spun fidget spinner set
- Participants will get to decorate your own cookies
- Bring home 6 sets of decorated cookies and all recipes (diagram of characters) will be provided
* To optimize the session, cookies are pre-baked in advance for decoration use so that more time can be allocated for decorating it and drying time is required. Instructor will demo how to make dough in details and method of cutting it. Recipe provided.
hear what our Students have to say
The class was conducted in a homely relaxed environment and it's also affordable too.
We can choose from the many time slots and days that are suitable for our schedule.
Brenda the instructor was friendly helpful, patient, gave us good tips and did give us individual attention. Will attend your other cake baking class again.
ingredients were prepared for us and it was hands on after Brenda showed us how to do it.
The cake turned out delicious and light