Hunny Pot & Tsum Tsum Stuffed Mantou
Make your mantou different!
4 Jul Sun 9amn to 3pm FULL
16 Jul Fri 9am to 3pm FULL
*There will be lunch break
*Class conducted in Mandarin. Recipe in English provided
What you'll learn- Introduction of steam bun ingredients
- Demo on how to make smooth mantou dough
- Using natural colourings
- how to create a smooth, glossy mantou surface.
- how to shape and create all the characters (Hunny Pot, Pooh , Piglet, Mike, Eeyore)
- how to stuff the mantou into hunny pot mantou
-generous sharing of tips in creating these perfect characters
- how to steam perfectly, how to judge proofing consistency.
Due to time constraint, the characters mini mantou will not be stuffed inside the Hunny pot during class. However there will still be plain mantou stuff inside it and separately, you will still hand-made all the characters mantou to bring home.
hear what our Students have to say
Have fun at the Banamisu & Pandan Kaya Cake sessions with Brenda. The sessions are well paced and both Brenda & Penny have been very helpful. They are also generous in sharing baking tips basing on their experience and teaching you the right technique to whisk, mix etc. . Both cakes are very well received back home & office. Also, many thanks to Rose who clear up our messy bakeware & tools and also helping us to take the pretty class photos. :)