Kanahei Surprise-Inside Mantou
Join Taiwanese Instructor Kimmy to learn this amazing art using natural colourings.
22 May Fri 9.30am to 2pm
Note: Class will be conducted in Mandarin.
What you'll learn- Introduction of basic ingredients
- Demo on how to make smooth mantou dough
- Techniques of coloring the dough (using natural colourings)
- How to shape character
- How to create hidden kanahei in mantou
- Generous knowledge sharing on creating a smooth mantou, how to steam perfectly, how to check consistency etc.
- Note: Decorating the mantou ( Flowers, leaves) will be done by students but shaping of rabbit character as shown in photo is subject to time availablity. However Instructor will demo how to shape it.
hear what our Students have to say
I never knew I can bake till I stepped into the baking class. I truly enjoyed and I have a sense of achievement when I baked my first cake. of course wif the coaching of the teacher. Brenda was very helpful and make me feel at home, and together with her lovely assistance, she made my learning easier! For sure, I will be back soon to bake another cake for my best friend's birthday. one of a gift ideas to consider if you want the gift to be something meaningful.