*NEW* Kawaii Mantou Bento Box
Baking Classes by BakeFresh
You will be making a modernised Summikko Gurashi Gua Bao, mushrooms, tomatoes & vegetables which look like the real food itself. Package your creations into a lunchbox or snack box , sandwich it with any fillings you like to impress!
18 Oct Sun 9.30am to 2pm FULL
29 Oct Thu 9.30am to 2pm FULL
7 Nov Sat 9am to 2pm FULL
*This class will be conducted in Mandarin.
What you'll learn- Introduction of steam bun ingredients
- Demo on how to make a smooth mantou dough
- Using natural colourings to create the designs
- How to make Gua Bao shape
- How to create the characters
- How to make real food look-a-like of mushrooms, carrots, tomatoes
- How to steam perfectly, how to judge proofing consistency etc.
- Ideas on packaging them into Bento set
- How to store the mantou
hear what our Students have to say
Very condusive environment to learn. Best of all, Brenda is real patient and generous with yummy recipes. Thumbs up for the team. Can't wait for them to launch durian swiss roll workshop. U already hv 1 confirmed student if u launch it.