*NEW* Kawaii Mantou Bento Box
Baking Classes by BakeFresh
You will be making a modernised Summikko Gurashi Gua Bao, mushrooms, tomatoes & vegetables which look like the real food itself. Package your creations into a lunchbox or snack box , sandwich it with any fillings you like to impress!
14 May Thu 9am to 2pm
7 Jun Sun 9am to 2pm
*This class will be conducted in Mandarin.
What you'll learn- Introduction of steam bun ingredients
- Demo on how to make a smooth mantou dough
- Using natural colourings to create the designs
- How to make Gua Bao shape
- How to create the characters
- How to make real food look-a-like of mushrooms, carrots, tomatoes
- How to steam perfectly, how to judge proofing consistency etc.
- Ideas on packaging them into Bento set
- How to store the mantou
hear what our Students have to say
I like the way they share their recipe and give participants alternative ingredient ideas. Lots of interactions with the instructor. Very practical where it is able to be done easily at home as setting are domestic based. Enjoyed the whole session.