*NEW* Kawaii Mantou Bento Box
Baking Classes by BakeFresh
You will be making a modernised Summikko Gurashi Gua Bao, mushrooms, tomatoes & vegetables which look like the real food itself. Package your creations into a lunchbox or snack box , sandwich it with any fillings you like to impress!
18 Oct Sun 9.30am to 2pm
29 Oct Thu 9.30am to 2pm
*This class will be conducted in Mandarin.
What you'll learn- Introduction of steam bun ingredients
- Demo on how to make a smooth mantou dough
- Using natural colourings to create the designs
- How to make Gua Bao shape
- How to create the characters
- How to make real food look-a-like of mushrooms, carrots, tomatoes
- How to steam perfectly, how to judge proofing consistency etc.
- Ideas on packaging them into Bento set
- How to store the mantou
hear what our Students have to say
Had went for a few lessons at Bakefresh. Their cakes are soft and the cream is light.
The softness of the cake allows me to eat 2 slices at a go without difficulty.
The ladies who taught us are friendly and easy going too.
There are always laughter in the class and they always give a warm welcome.