*NEW* Kawaii Mantou Bento Box
Baking Classes by BakeFresh
You will be making a modernised Summikko Gurashi Gua Bao, mushrooms, tomatoes & vegetables which look like the real food itself. Package your creations into a lunchbox or snack box , sandwich it with any fillings you like to impress!
18 Oct Sun 9.30am to 2pm FULL
29 Oct Thu 9.30am to 2pm FULL
7 Nov Sat 9am to 2pm FULL
*This class will be conducted in Mandarin.
What you'll learn- Introduction of steam bun ingredients
- Demo on how to make a smooth mantou dough
- Using natural colourings to create the designs
- How to make Gua Bao shape
- How to create the characters
- How to make real food look-a-like of mushrooms, carrots, tomatoes
- How to steam perfectly, how to judge proofing consistency etc.
- Ideas on packaging them into Bento set
- How to store the mantou
What you've missed
Contemporary cakes (Retrolicious Buttercream Cakes & Pandan Gula Melaka Cake )class details
Chocolate Oreo Hokkaido Cupcakes & Coffee Walnut Chiffonclass details
hear what our Students have to say
Have fun at the Banamisu & Pandan Kaya Cake sessions with Brenda. The sessions are well paced and both Brenda & Penny have been very helpful. They are also generous in sharing baking tips basing on their experience and teaching you the right technique to whisk, mix etc. . Both cakes are very well received back home & office. Also, many thanks to Rose who clear up our messy bakeware & tools and also helping us to take the pretty class photos. :)