*NEW* Novelty Meringue Cookies
Join us on this new trend in creating super duper cute meringue cookies.
7 Mar Sat 9.30am to 3pm
13 Mar Fri 9.30am to 3pm
25 Mar Wed 9.30am to 3pm
28 Mar Sat 9.30am to 3pm
* Please note class may ends late, depending on progress.
*There will be an hour lunch break.
* We have buffer drying time required for the meringues. Students may choose to collect their work next day if you do not wish to stay back till 3pm plus to wait for the meringues to be dried.
What you'll learn- Introduction on types of meringues & basic ingredients
- How to prepare meringue batter
- Techniques of colors mixing
- Piping meringues batter into the characters on lollipops and biscuits sticks
- Methods of drying the meringues
- Storage tips
hear what our Students have to say
Have fun at the Banamisu & Pandan Kaya Cake sessions with Brenda. The sessions are well paced and both Brenda & Penny have been very helpful. They are also generous in sharing baking tips basing on their experience and teaching you the right technique to whisk, mix etc. . Both cakes are very well received back home & office. Also, many thanks to Rose who clear up our messy bakeware & tools and also helping us to take the pretty class photos. :)