*NEW* Novelty Meringue Cookies
Join us on this new trend in creating super duper cute meringue cookies.
7 Mar Sat 9.30am to 3pm
13 Mar Fri 9.30am to 3pm
25 Mar Wed 9.30am to 3pm
28 Mar Sat 9.30am to 3pm
* Please note class may ends late, depending on progress.
*There will be an hour lunch break.
* We have buffer drying time required for the meringues. Students may choose to collect their work next day if you do not wish to stay back till 3pm plus to wait for the meringues to be dried.
What you'll learn- Introduction on types of meringues & basic ingredients
- How to prepare meringue batter
- Techniques of colors mixing
- Piping meringues batter into the characters on lollipops and biscuits sticks
- Methods of drying the meringues
- Storage tips
hear what our Students have to say
Both my friends & my Sister we enjoyed and had so much fun and we make new friends too at yesterday 3D novelty agar agar class,Thank you Brenda for organising the course & sending us sms to remind us of the event.And Thanks to Penny & Alice Teo for your patience in guiding us the steps & the demo was explained very clearly & detailed.And Thanks trainer Alice Teo for the heart shaped agar agar mould & your yummy chendol agar agar.Hope to attend another course soon.�