*NEW* Pusheen Cheese Glaze Cake
19 Jul Sun 1pm to 6pm
*Non-halal ingredient uses for this class
*This class is not SkillsFuture Eligible
What you'll learn- Shaping cake into desired shape
- Difference between using dairy cream vs non-dairy cream
- How to use cheese batter for glazing cake and for making decorations
-How to trim & shape a cake
- Fill and frost an odd-shaped cake with non-dairy whipping cream
- Make cheese batter for glazing and for piping decorations
- Using compound chocolate for decorations
* Sponge Cakes are pre-baked for use..
* This is a cake decoration class. There won't be hands-on cake baking nor demo. Cake recipe given.
hear what our Students have to say
Have fun at the Banamisu & Pandan Kaya Cake sessions with Brenda. The sessions are well paced and both Brenda & Penny have been very helpful. They are also generous in sharing baking tips basing on their experience and teaching you the right technique to whisk, mix etc. . Both cakes are very well received back home & office. Also, many thanks to Rose who clear up our messy bakeware & tools and also helping us to take the pretty class photos. :)