*NEW* Sumikko Gurashi Agar Agar Box
11 May Tue 9.30am to 2pm
16 May Sun 9am to 1.30pm
25 May Tue 9.30am to 2pm
What you'll learn- Basic preparation of agar agar to make into a box.
- Mixing colours to achieve the correct colour representation for each Sumikko Gurashi character.
- How to make box labels.
- Turning images into edible yummy agar agar art.
- Produce pop-up pieces with your agar agar art.
- Assemble and securely place the agar agar decorations.
- Troubleshooting common problems when using agar agar with additional tips and tricks from the instructor.
hear what our Students have to say
Have fun at the Banamisu & Pandan Kaya Cake sessions with Brenda. The sessions are well paced and both Brenda & Penny have been very helpful. They are also generous in sharing baking tips basing on their experience and teaching you the right technique to whisk, mix etc. . Both cakes are very well received back home & office. Also, many thanks to Rose who clear up our messy bakeware & tools and also helping us to take the pretty class photos. :)