*NEW* Sumikko Gurashi Agar Agar Box
11 Jul Sun 3.30pm to 7.45pm
What you'll learn- Basic preparation of agar agar to make into a box.
- Mixing colours to achieve the correct colour representation for each Sumikko Gurashi character.
- How to make box labels.
- Turning images into edible yummy agar agar art.
- Produce pop-up pieces with your agar agar art.
- Assemble and securely place the agar agar decorations.
- Troubleshooting common problems when using agar agar with additional tips and tricks from the instructor.
hear what our Students have to say
Just attended their Rainbow Cake Workshop this wkend, it was really fun n enjoyable! Brenda, Jane n didnt get the name of the other lady, they are all so warm n patient in teaching n guiding us. I felt like i could learn at my own pace n not being rushed. Brenda also gave many bakimg tips n was detailed in explaining the ingredients n the steps. The atmosphere is homely n comfortable, very clean place as well. The rainbow cake i made for the first time looks awesome n tasted so yummy! Light n easy to eat! Would definitely be back again! Thk u ladies!