*NEW* Vanilla Crepe Cake
Cakes by BakeFresh
In this class, you will be taught how to make thin crepe cake, delicious soda fresh cream and receive two flavour recipes as bonus.
10 May 10am to 1.30pm FULL
12 May 10am to 1.30pm FULL
15 May 2pm to 5.30pm FULL
24 May 10am to 1.30pm FULL
1 Jun Sat 10am to 1.30pm *New slot
2 Jun Sun 10am to 1.30pm FULL
8 Jun Sat 10am to 1.30pm FULL
18 Jun Tue 2pm to 5.30pm FULL
*Please note this class is not claimable under SkillsFuture
What you'll learnIndividual work
- how to prepare vanilla crepe cake batter
- Thin and not easily breakable recipe
- how to achieve thin layer
- This recipe only requires you to cook on single side
- learn to make Japanese Soda Fresh Cream .
- how to neatly assemble the layers with cream and fruits.
- Bonus recipes : Chocolate crepe with oreo fillings and Matcha Crepe with matcha fresh cream fillings.
hear what our Students have to say
Just attended their Rainbow Cake Workshop this wkend, it was really fun n enjoyable! Brenda, Jane n didnt get the name of the other lady, they are all so warm n patient in teaching n guiding us. I felt like i could learn at my own pace n not being rushed. Brenda also gave many bakimg tips n was detailed in explaining the ingredients n the steps. The atmosphere is homely n comfortable, very clean place as well. The rainbow cake i made for the first time looks awesome n tasted so yummy! Light n easy to eat! Would definitely be back again! Thk u ladies!