Novelty Daruma Pineapple Tarts
4 Jan Sat 9.30am to 2pm FULL
5 Jan Sun 3.30pm to 7pm FULL
8 Jan Wed 2pm to 6pm FULL
9 Jan Thu 2pm to 6pm FULL
11 Jan Sat 9.30am to 2pm FULL
15 Jan Wed 2pm to 6pm FULL
*This class is not claimable under Skillsfuture.
*In this class, you will be taught Mickey, Minnie, Pineapple and mandarin orange designs. The rest of designs can be achieved making it after learning.
What you'll learn- Introduction of basic ingredients
- Learn to make a non-sticky dough
- Color mixing
- Method of wrapping dough with fillings
- Techniques of modelling dough into Daruma doll shape
- How to prevent browning during baking
- How to make homemade pineapple jam (Demo)
- Understanding of pineapple jam consistency (home-made & store bought)
- All recipes given
hear what our Students have to say
Just attended their Rainbow Cake Workshop this wkend, it was really fun n enjoyable! Brenda, Jane n didnt get the name of the other lady, they are all so warm n patient in teaching n guiding us. I felt like i could learn at my own pace n not being rushed. Brenda also gave many bakimg tips n was detailed in explaining the ingredients n the steps. The atmosphere is homely n comfortable, very clean place as well. The rainbow cake i made for the first time looks awesome n tasted so yummy! Light n easy to eat! Would definitely be back again! Thk u ladies!