Novelty Dessert Table Cakes 2 (SkillsFuture Eligible)
It is a 2 days workshop with each session 4 hours.
It’s the trend that thrills guests the most: Dessert Tables! In many celebration occasion like kids birthday party, 21st birthday, wedding etc, hosts are now offering miniature and bite sized versions of their favourite sweets on a beautifully decorated table. Stay on trend with us and at the end of the lesson, you will learn:
- Pooh Macarons
- Dome Cake
3pm – 7pm FULL
7 Apr (Pooh Macarons)
14 Apr (Dome Cake)
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first.(During booking,select the first session date and that will refer to 2 days class booking.
- Course fees is $300 (claimable) and there will be a $30 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable and non-refundable)
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGNovelty“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $30 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card or bank transfer within 2 days.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as in NRIC).
- Upon receiving your booking, we will email you an official receipt and you may proceed with the claim submission of $300 on SkillsFuture Website. We will send you the details.
- Your booking is only confirmed if your claim is approved.
What you'll learnPooh Macarons
- Preparing macaron batter- Italian Method
- Testing and checking of consistency
- Stirring & Piping Techniques
- Novelty macarons – Pooh Tsum Tsum & Honey Bee
- Macaron Filling – IMBC (Demo) + Chocolate Ganache
- Decorating and assembling macarons
- Macaron troubleshooting & FAQ
- How to prepare the chocolate cake base layer
- Prepare the dome cover in different colors
- How to make chocolate mousse fillings
- How to decorate the eyes, ears, piping method for the different characters ( Pooh & Piglet designs will be taught)
You might Also be interested
3D Art Floral Jelly Cake (SkillsFuture Eligible)class details
3D Novelty Agar Agar Cake (*NEW* Ufufy Design)class details
Novelty Dessert Table Cakes (Cartoon Butter Cookies & Dome Cakes)class details
The Art of Cake Decoration ( Buttercream Impressionist Rose Painting)class details
hear what our Students have to say
The class was conducted in a homely relaxed environment and it's also affordable too.
We can choose from the many time slots and days that are suitable for our schedule.
Brenda the instructor was friendly helpful, patient, gave us good tips and did give us individual attention. Will attend your other cake baking class again.
ingredients were prepared for us and it was hands on after Brenda showed us how to do it.
The cake turned out delicious and light