Novelty Dessert Table Cakes 2 (SkillsFuture Eligible)
It is a 2 days workshop with each session 4 hours.
It’s the trend that thrills guests the most: Dessert Tables! In many celebration occasion like kids birthday party, 21st birthday, wedding etc, hosts are now offering miniature and bite sized versions of their favourite sweets on a beautifully decorated table. Stay on trend with us and at the end of the lesson, you will learn:
- Pooh Macarons
- Dome Cake
3pm – 7pm FULL
7 Apr (Pooh Macarons)
14 Apr (Dome Cake)
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first.(During booking,select the first session date and that will refer to 2 days class booking.
- Course fees is $300 (claimable) and there will be a $30 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable and non-refundable)
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGNovelty“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $30 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card or bank transfer within 2 days.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as in NRIC).
- Upon receiving your booking, we will email you an official receipt and you may proceed with the claim submission of $300 on SkillsFuture Website. We will send you the details.
- Your booking is only confirmed if your claim is approved.
What you'll learnPooh Macarons
- Preparing macaron batter- Italian Method
- Testing and checking of consistency
- Stirring & Piping Techniques
- Novelty macarons – Pooh Tsum Tsum & Honey Bee
- Macaron Filling – IMBC (Demo) + Chocolate Ganache
- Decorating and assembling macarons
- Macaron troubleshooting & FAQ
- How to prepare the chocolate cake base layer
- Prepare the dome cover in different colors
- How to make chocolate mousse fillings
- How to decorate the eyes, ears, piping method for the different characters ( Pooh & Piglet designs will be taught)
You might Also be interested
*Special Edition* Xmas Tsum Tsum Agar Agarclass details
hear what our Students have to say
Just attended their Rainbow Cake Workshop this wkend, it was really fun n enjoyable! Brenda, Jane n didnt get the name of the other lady, they are all so warm n patient in teaching n guiding us. I felt like i could learn at my own pace n not being rushed. Brenda also gave many bakimg tips n was detailed in explaining the ingredients n the steps. The atmosphere is homely n comfortable, very clean place as well. The rainbow cake i made for the first time looks awesome n tasted so yummy! Light n easy to eat! Would definitely be back again! Thk u ladies!