Novelty Dessert Table Cakes 3 (SkillsFuture Eligible)
It is a 2 days workshop with each session 4 hours.
It’s the trend that thrills guests the most: Dessert Tables! In many celebration occasion like kids birthday party, 21st birthday, wedding etc, hosts are now offering miniature and bite sized versions of their favourite sweets on a beautifully decorated table. Stay on trend with us and at the end of the lesson, you will learn:
- Dome Cake
- Tsum Tsum Cupcakes
9.30am – 1.30pm
19 May (Dome Cake)
26 May(Tsum Tsum Cupcakes)
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first.(During booking,select the first session date and that will refer to 2 days class booking.
- Course fees is $300 (claimable) and there will be a $30 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable and non-refundable)
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGNovelty“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $30 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card or bank transfer within 2 days.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as in NRIC).
- Upon receiving your booking, we will email you an official receipt and you may proceed with the claim submission of $300 on SkillsFuture Website. We will send you the details.
- Your booking is only confirmed if your claim is approved.
What you'll learnDome Cakes
- How to prepare the chocolate cake base layer
- Prepare the dome cover in different colors
- How to make chocolate mousse fillings
- How to decorate the eyes, ears, piping method for the different characters ( Pooh & Piglet designs will be taught)
Tsum Tsum Cupcakes
- Introduce you to the practical aspects of cupcakes baking process.
- Demo on cupcakes making. How to make perfect cupcakes.
- Cupcakes recipe provided.
- Understanding fondant usage, how to handle it, the skills & techniques to create the characters
- 4 designs will be taught ( Pooh, Piglet, Daisy and Donald)
**Cupcakes are prepared in advanced for decoration use.
You might Also be interested
3D Art Floral Jelly Cake (SkillsFuture Eligible)class details
3D Novelty Agar Agar Cake (SkillsFuture Eligible)class details
Contemporary Cakes ( Pandan Kaya Cake & Pandan Gula Melaka Cake)class details
Contemporary Cakes ( Blueberry Yogurt Cake & Mango Passionfruit Cake)class details
hear what our Students have to say
Have fun at the Banamisu & Pandan Kaya Cake sessions with Brenda. The sessions are well paced and both Brenda & Penny have been very helpful. They are also generous in sharing baking tips basing on their experience and teaching you the right technique to whisk, mix etc. . Both cakes are very well received back home & office. Also, many thanks to Rose who clear up our messy bakeware & tools and also helping us to take the pretty class photos. :)