Novelty Dessert Table Cakes 3 (SkillsFuture Eligible)
It is a 2 days workshop with each session 4 hours.
It’s the trend that thrills guests the most: Dessert Tables! In many celebration occasion like kids birthday party, 21st birthday, wedding etc, hosts are now offering miniature and bite sized versions of their favourite sweets on a beautifully decorated table. Stay on trend with us and at the end of the lesson, you will learn:
- Dome Cake
- Tsum Tsum Cupcakes
9.30am – 1.30pm
19 May (Dome Cake)
26 May(Tsum Tsum Cupcakes)
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first.(During booking,select the first session date and that will refer to 2 days class booking.
- Course fees is $300 (claimable) and there will be a $30 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable and non-refundable)
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGNovelty“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $30 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card or bank transfer within 2 days.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as in NRIC).
- Upon receiving your booking, we will email you an official receipt and you may proceed with the claim submission of $300 on SkillsFuture Website. We will send you the details.
- Your booking is only confirmed if your claim is approved.
What you'll learnDome Cakes
- How to prepare the chocolate cake base layer
- Prepare the dome cover in different colors
- How to make chocolate mousse fillings
- How to decorate the eyes, ears, piping method for the different characters ( Pooh & Piglet designs will be taught)
Tsum Tsum Cupcakes
- Introduce you to the practical aspects of cupcakes baking process.
- Demo on cupcakes making. How to make perfect cupcakes.
- Cupcakes recipe provided.
- Understanding fondant usage, how to handle it, the skills & techniques to create the characters
- 4 designs will be taught ( Pooh, Piglet, Daisy and Donald)
**Cupcakes are prepared in advanced for decoration use.
hear what our Students have to say
Many thanks to Brenda and her team for giving me a wonderfully fulfilling baking session today! I enjoyed every second of it and I had a lot of take - aways (not just the cookies =P) from a single session with them. Amazingly, the instructor was able to identify the potential struggle any budding baker may encounter in the learning process and thus she was very meticulous in checking on the progress of the participants. She was also very encouraging and I experienced many small steps of success as my confidence grew under her guidance and affirmation. I had a most satisfying learning experience and I look forward to be able to join more sessions with the team again soon! =)