Novelty Dessert Table Cakes (Cartoon Butter Cookies & Dome Cakes)
It is a 2 day workshop with each session 4 hours.
It’s the trend that thrills guests the most: Dessert Tables! In many celebration occasion like kids birthday party, 21st birthday, wedding etc, hosts are now offering miniature and bite sized versions of their favourite sweets on a beautifully decorated table. Stay on trend with us and at the end of the lesson, you will learn:
- Cartoon Butter Cookies
- Dome Cakes
20 Jun Thu 9.30am (Cartoon Butter Cookies)
27 Jun Thu 9.30am (Dome Cakes)
22 Jun Sat 9.30am (Cartoon Butter Cookies)
29 Jun Sat 9.30am (Dome Cakes)
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first.(During booking,select the first session date and that will refer to 2 days class booking i.e. example Class A or B or C). Please submit booking individually if you are claiming for SkillsFuture
- Course fees is $300 (claimable) and there will be a $30 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable and non refundable).
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGNovelty“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $30 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card during checkout.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as per NRIC).
- Upon booking, you will receive an email with subject header “Your BakeFresh Class Booking…”. Please use this class confirmation email to submit your claim on SkillsFuture website (using your own Singpass). Claimable amount is $300.
- Your booking is only confirmed if your claim is approved.
What you'll learnCartoon Butter Cookies
-Preparation of dough and creation of variety flavours
-Shaping of dough into different characters
-New technique of feature drawing WITHOUT the use of edible marker, royal icing, chocolate or food colouring.
-How to bake cookies to prevent browning
- You can choose to do either one of these sets during class:
Set A: Anpanman & Curry Panman
Set B: Donald Duck & Daisy
Set C: Eeyore & Tigger
Set D: Pooh Bear & Piglet
- How to prepare the chocolate cake base layer
- Prepare the dome cover . You will be doing Line Bear and Pooh Bear.
- How to make chocolate mousse fillings
- How to assemble
- How to decorate the eyes, ears, piping method for the characters.
You might Also be interested
Novelty Dessert Table Cakes (Cartoon Butter Cookies & Dome Cakes)class details
Special Edition - Peranakan Tsum Tsum Agar Agar Cakeclass details
3D Novelty Agar Agar Cake (SkillsFuture Eligible)class details
Contemporary Cakes ( Blueberry Yogurt Cake & Mango Passionfruit Cake)class details
hear what our Students have to say
Many thanks to Brenda and her team for giving me a wonderfully fulfilling baking session today! I enjoyed every second of it and I had a lot of take - aways (not just the cookies =P) from a single session with them. Amazingly, the instructor was able to identify the potential struggle any budding baker may encounter in the learning process and thus she was very meticulous in checking on the progress of the participants. She was also very encouraging and I experienced many small steps of success as my confidence grew under her guidance and affirmation. I had a most satisfying learning experience and I look forward to be able to join more sessions with the team again soon! =)