Novelty Dessert Table Cakes (Cartoon Butter Cookies & Dome Cakes)
It is a 2 day workshop with each session 4 hours.
It’s the trend that thrills guests the most: Dessert Tables! In many celebration occasion like kids birthday party, 21st birthday, wedding etc, hosts are now offering miniature and bite sized versions of their favourite sweets on a beautifully decorated table. Stay on trend with us and at the end of the lesson, you will learn:
- Cartoon Butter Cookies
- Dome Cakes
21 Aug Wed 2pm to 6pm
28 Aug Wed 2pm to 6pm
12 Sep Wed 9.30am to 2pm
19 Sep Wed 9.30am to 2pm
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first.(During booking,select the first session date and that will refer to 2 days class booking i.e. example Class A or B or C). Please submit booking individually if you are claiming for SkillsFuture
- Course fees is $300 (claimable) and there will be a $30 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable and non refundable).
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGNovelty“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $30 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card during checkout.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as per NRIC).
- Upon booking, you will receive an email with subject header “Your BakeFresh Class Booking…”. Please use this class confirmation email to submit your claim on SkillsFuture website (using your own Singpass). Claimable amount is $300.
- Your booking is only confirmed if your claim is approved.
What you'll learnCartoon Butter Cookies
-Preparation of dough and creation of variety flavours
-Shaping of dough into different characters
-New technique of feature drawing WITHOUT the use of edible marker, royal icing, chocolate or food colouring.
-How to bake cookies to prevent browning
- You can choose to do either one of these sets during class:
Set A: Anpanman & Curry Panman
Set B: Donald Duck & Daisy
Set C: Eeyore & Tigger
Set D: Pooh Bear & Piglet
- How to prepare the chocolate cake base layer
- Prepare the dome cover . You will be doing Line Bear, Pooh Bear, Hello Kitty.
- How to make chocolate mousse fillings
- How to assemble
- How to decorate the eyes, ears, piping method for the characters.
You might Also be interested
Novelty Dessert Table Cakes (Cartoon Butter Cookies & Dome Cakes)class details
Contemporary Cakes ( Pandan Kaya Cake & Pandan Gula Melaka Cake)class details
*NEW* Novelty Brownie Cookies Cakeclass details
*NEW* Watercolour Sugar Sail & Cuboid Cakesclass details
hear what our Students have to say
The class was conducted in a homely relaxed environment and it's also affordable too.
We can choose from the many time slots and days that are suitable for our schedule.
Brenda the instructor was friendly helpful, patient, gave us good tips and did give us individual attention. Will attend your other cake baking class again.
ingredients were prepared for us and it was hands on after Brenda showed us how to do it.
The cake turned out delicious and light