Novelty Dessert Table Cakes ( Donut Cakes & Mini Cone Marshmallows)
It is a 2 day workshop with each session 4 hours.
It’s the trend that thrills guests the most: Dessert Tables! In many celebration occasion like kids birthday party, 21st birthday, wedding etc, hosts are now offering miniature and bite sized versions of their favourite sweets on a beautifully decorated table. Stay on trend with us and at the end of the lesson, you will learn:
- Mini Donut Cakes
- Mini Cone Marshmallows
Class A: FULL
14 Mar Thu 9.30am to 1.30pm (Mini Donut Cakes)
21 Mar Thu 9.30am to 1.30pm (Mini Cone Marshmallows)
24 Mar Sun 9.30am to 1.30pm (Mini Cone Marshmallows)
31 Mar Sun 9.30am to 1.30pm (Mini Donut Cakes)
13 Apr Sat 9.30am to 1.30pm (Mini Donut Cakes)
20 Apr Sat 9.30am to 1.30pm (Mini Cone Marshmallows)
17 Apr Wed 2pm to 6pm ( Mini Donut Cake)
24 Apr Wed 2pm to 6pm (Mini Cone Marshmallows)
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first.(During booking,select the first session date and that will refer to 2 days class booking i.e. example Class A or B or C). Please submit booking individually if you are claiming for SkillsFuture
- Course fees is $300 (claimable) and there will be a $30 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable and non refundable).
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGNovelty“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $30 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card during checkout.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as per NRIC).
- Upon booking, you will receive an email with subject header “Your BakeFresh Class Booking…”. Please use this class confirmation email to submit your claim on SkillsFuture website (using your own Singpass). Claimable amount is $300.
- Your booking is only confirmed if your claim is approved.
What you'll learnMini Cone Marshmallows
- how to prepare marshmallows mixture
- colors mixing to achieve desired outcome
-how to pipe the characters
- how to handle the marshmallows consistency
- how to decorate it
- Pooh Bear/ Piglet designs will be taught.
Mini Donut Cakes
- how to prepare sponge cake batter
- Color mixing to achieve desired outcome
- how to pipe batter into donut tray
- how to create the ears and stick to it
- assemble the cakes by preparing the fresh cream fillings, how to touch up the eyes and nose.
hear what our Students have to say
Many thanks to teacher Alice and Penny who r v patient and helpful in guiding us in the Novelty Agar Cake! Thanks to Brenda and Rose who make this class a success too! Overall,a positive and good experience today! Our agar cake looks v cute/perfect to be eaten!lol Looking forward to more classes organised by BakeFresh!