Novelty Dessert Table Cakes 1- (SkillsFuture Eligible)
It is a 2 days workshop with each session 4 hours.
It’s the trend that thrills guests the most: Dessert Tables! In many celebration occasion like kids birthday party, 21st birthday, wedding etc, hosts are now offering miniature and bite sized versions of their favourite sweets on a beautifully decorated table. Stay on trend with us and at the end of the lesson, you will learn:
- Kawaii Tartlets
- Disney Cheese Dessert Cups ( in Disney character design)
16 May (Disney Cheese Dessert Cups)
23 May (Kawaii Tartlets)
1 June (Kawaii Tartlets)
8 June (Disney Cheese Dessert Cups)
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first.
- Course fees is $300 (claimable) and there will be a $30 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable and non refundable).
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGNovelty“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $30 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card during checkout.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as per NRIC).
- Upon receiving your booking, we will email you an official receipt and you may proceed with the claim submission of $300 on SkillsFuture Website. We will send you the details.
- Your booking is only confirmed if your claim is approved.
What you'll learnKawaii Tartlets
--How to make fuss free pastry, how to mould the pastry into the tart shells and prepare the fillings.
--How to create a variety of designs and we will share with you how to create different flavourings
-- How to create and decorate the characters
Disney Cheese Dessert Cups
-- Hands-on making biscuit base
-- How to prepare smooth cream cheese batter, create different flavourings.
-- Consistency control and how to transfer cheese image onto cups.
-- Individual decoration work .
You might Also be interested
*Special Edition* Xmas Tsum Tsum Agar Agarclass details
hear what our Students have to say
Just attended their Rainbow Cake Workshop this wkend, it was really fun n enjoyable! Brenda, Jane n didnt get the name of the other lady, they are all so warm n patient in teaching n guiding us. I felt like i could learn at my own pace n not being rushed. Brenda also gave many bakimg tips n was detailed in explaining the ingredients n the steps. The atmosphere is homely n comfortable, very clean place as well. The rainbow cake i made for the first time looks awesome n tasted so yummy! Light n easy to eat! Would definitely be back again! Thk u ladies!