*NEW* Novelty Margaret Cookies
Come and join us to create your very own cookies with our improved formula (recipe). You will be able to transform simple cookies into your favourite cartoon character for any occasion after attending our class.
8 Oct Fri 9.30am to 2pm
9 Oct Sat 9.30am to 2pm FULL
13 Oct Wed 9.30am to 2pm
23 Oct Sat 9.30am to 2pm FULL
What you'll learn- Introduction of basic ingredients and creation of variety of flavours
- How to prepare dough and colour mixing
- How to shape dough for single/dual colour dough
- Technique of replicating your favourite cartoon character without using any cookie cutter or template
- Special Drawing techniques of small features (*** No edible food marker, chocolate or royal icing are needed)
- Must-know tip on how to correct your artwork mistakes easily
- Cartoon designs will be taught
- How to pack and store the cookies
- Participants will get hands on experience (individual) to prepare dough and decorate your own cookies.
- All recipe & illustration provided
hear what our Students have to say
Just attended their Rainbow Cake Workshop this wkend, it was really fun n enjoyable! Brenda, Jane n didnt get the name of the other lady, they are all so warm n patient in teaching n guiding us. I felt like i could learn at my own pace n not being rushed. Brenda also gave many bakimg tips n was detailed in explaining the ingredients n the steps. The atmosphere is homely n comfortable, very clean place as well. The rainbow cake i made for the first time looks awesome n tasted so yummy! Light n easy to eat! Would definitely be back again! Thk u ladies!