Pandan Kaya Cake
11 Oct Sun 9.30am to 1.30pm *FULL
22 Oct Thu 9.30am to 1.30pm.*FULL
What you'll learn- Demo on how to make pandan sponge cake
- Hands-on cake making by participants
- How to whip meringue and check the correct consistency
- Demo on how to prepare the pandan kaya mixture
- Hands-on making the pandan kaya mixture by participants
- Assemble the cake
* As time is required to chill the cake and get it set, we are unable to make the jelly to cover the entire cake in class. However, jelly recipe is provided.
What you've missed
Novelty Dessert Table Cakes (Cartoon Butter Cookies & Dome Cakes)class details
Contemporary Cakes (Vanilla Crepe Cake & Lychee Rosette Cake)class details
hear what our Students have to say
Just attended their Rainbow Cake Workshop this wkend, it was really fun n enjoyable! Brenda, Jane n didnt get the name of the other lady, they are all so warm n patient in teaching n guiding us. I felt like i could learn at my own pace n not being rushed. Brenda also gave many bakimg tips n was detailed in explaining the ingredients n the steps. The atmosphere is homely n comfortable, very clean place as well. The rainbow cake i made for the first time looks awesome n tasted so yummy! Light n easy to eat! Would definitely be back again! Thk u ladies!