Pandan Kaya Cake
What you'll learn- Demo on how to make pandan sponge cake
- Hands-on cake making by participants
- How to whip meringue and check the correct consistency
- Demo on how to prepare the pandan kaya mixture
- Hands-on making the pandan kaya mixture by participants
- Assemble the cake
* As time is required to chill the cake and get it set, we are unable to make the jelly to cover the entire cake. However, jelly recipe is provided and there will be demo on this.
You might Also be interested
Matcha Cake & Lychee Rosette Cake (SkillsFuture Eligible)class details
Contemporary Cakes ( Strawberry Charlotte Cake & Earl Grey Pudding Cake)class details
3D Novelty Agar Agar Cake (SkillsFuture Eligible)class details
Novelty Dessert Table Cakes (Disney Dessert Cheese Cups & Kawaii Tartlets)class details
hear what our Students have to say
Had went for a few lessons at Bakefresh. Their cakes are soft and the cream is light.
The softness of the cake allows me to eat 2 slices at a go without difficulty.
The ladies who taught us are friendly and easy going too.
There are always laughter in the class and they always give a warm welcome.