Panettone and Hot Cross Buns
30 Sep Sat 9am – 2pm
10 Nov Fri 1.30pm – 6.30pm
19 Nov Sun 9am – 2pm
What you'll learn- How to choose quality ingredients for a perfect Panettone
- How to prepare Panettone Starter from scratch
- How to prepare mixed fruits
- How to make the dough and know about proofing process
- How to assemble and bake to perfection
- Sharing knowledge on choosing mould and storage life shelf.
- Demonstration on how to make Hot cross buns
- How make the crosses line.
hear what our Students have to say
Just attended their Rainbow Cake Workshop this wkend, it was really fun n enjoyable! Brenda, Jane n didnt get the name of the other lady, they are all so warm n patient in teaching n guiding us. I felt like i could learn at my own pace n not being rushed. Brenda also gave many bakimg tips n was detailed in explaining the ingredients n the steps. The atmosphere is homely n comfortable, very clean place as well. The rainbow cake i made for the first time looks awesome n tasted so yummy! Light n easy to eat! Would definitely be back again! Thk u ladies!