Rachael is a baker with more than 8 years baking experience with her favourite pastry- macarons, of course! She has earned a steady following amongst avid bakers with her novel macaron designs, inspired by her background in design and art. Having conducted countless classes, she understands that the needs of every student are different, and modifies her lessons to ensure that everyone learns as much as they can. This class will teach you the secrets to perfecting this dessert which is notoriously hard to master, with an emphasis on 2 of the most important techniques: consistency and originality.
What you'll learn- Preparing macaron batter- Italian Method
- Testing and checking of consistency
- Stirring & Piping Techniques
- Novelty macarons – Pooh Tsum Tsum & Honey Bee
- Macaron Filling – IMBC (Demo) + Chocolate Ganache
- Decorating and assembling macarons
- Macaron troubleshooting & FAQ
hear what our Students have to say
Patient and humourous teachers...
Ingredients prepared and no washing needed...
Conducive and well equipped kitchen...
Soft and yummy bread...
Thumbs up for bakefresh lesson... Will look forward to having more lessons here.