Pull Apart Mantou
22 Oct Fri 9am to 2.30pm FULL
31 Oct Sun 9am to 2.30pm FULL
*Class is conducted in Mandarin.Recipe given in both chinese and English.
What you'll learn- Introduction of steam bun ingredients
- Demo on how to make smooth mantou dough
- Coloring the dough using NATURAL colorings
- how to shape and create all the characters.
- generous sharing of tips in creating these perfect characters
- How to steam perfectly, how to judge proofing consistency etc.
hear what our Students have to say
Have fun at the Banamisu & Pandan Kaya Cake sessions with Brenda. The sessions are well paced and both Brenda & Penny have been very helpful. They are also generous in sharing baking tips basing on their experience and teaching you the right technique to whisk, mix etc. . Both cakes are very well received back home & office. Also, many thanks to Rose who clear up our messy bakeware & tools and also helping us to take the pretty class photos. :)