Pull Apart Traditional Soft Bread
Our 8 bite-sized buns are filled with 3 traditional flavours which are Kaya, Peanut and coconut. You will also be learning how to make soft sugar twisted bread that is full of flavour as the twist creates yummy pockets of sugar deliciousness when eat together.
2 Dec Sat 9am – 1.30pm *FULL
2 Dec Sat 2.30pm – 7pm
7 Dec Thu 1.30pm – 6.30pm *FULL
What you'll learn- How to prepare bread dough
- How to to achieve soft bread texture
- Techniques in kneading dough to achieve window pane stage
- Learn about fermentation of bread
- How to prepare the fillings for Peanut and Coconut.
- How to shape dough and wrap the fillings
- How to make Sugar twisted bread
- Bread baking temperature tips
- Learn the trade secrets to achieve a good bread texture
hear what our Students have to say
Had went for a few lessons at Bakefresh. Their cakes are soft and the cream is light.
The softness of the cake allows me to eat 2 slices at a go without difficulty.
The ladies who taught us are friendly and easy going too.
There are always laughter in the class and they always give a warm welcome.