Retrolicious Buttercream Cakes
You will learn 4 cakes flavours(Strawberry, Pandan Coconut, Coffee & Chocolate) and a very light, delicious version of buttercream.
13 Aug Sun 9.30am – 1.30pm *FULL
What you'll learn
- how to make light and fluffy sponge cakes
- Understanding the science behind in making a perfect sponge cake.
- hands-on cake baking for the 4 flavours
- Demo on how to make silky smooth Italian buttercream
- Assemble and decorate the cakes
hear what our Students have to say
Just attended their Rainbow Cake Workshop this wkend, it was really fun n enjoyable! Brenda, Jane n didnt get the name of the other lady, they are all so warm n patient in teaching n guiding us. I felt like i could learn at my own pace n not being rushed. Brenda also gave many bakimg tips n was detailed in explaining the ingredients n the steps. The atmosphere is homely n comfortable, very clean place as well. The rainbow cake i made for the first time looks awesome n tasted so yummy! Light n easy to eat! Would definitely be back again! Thk u ladies!