Rilakuma Sakura Mochi & Dango
Dango (Japanese Sweet dumplings) is a fun and delicious Japanese dessert that is simple to make at home. This is a great dessert to impress guests or to get kids involved as it is fun to roll and decorate.
1 Jun Wed 1.30pm to 5.30pm
4 Jun Sat 9am to 1pm
* Please note class is conducted in Mandarin. English recipe provided
What you'll learn- Introduction of ingredients from Japan.
- how to make "QQ" texture mochi
- teaching you Japanese homemade style of making these mochi which you can easily replicate at home
- how to handle the sticky mochi that won't stick to your hands.
- Rilakuma's features drawing and how to position them correctly.
- Sharing storage methods
- Method of preparing Dango
- How to cook Dango.
- Demo on how to prepare Dango glaze sauce
hear what our Students have to say
Many thanks to teacher Alice and Penny who r v patient and helpful in guiding us in the Novelty Agar Cake! Thanks to Brenda and Rose who make this class a success too! Overall,a positive and good experience today! Our agar cake looks v cute/perfect to be eaten!lol Looking forward to more classes organised by BakeFresh!