Rilakuma Sakura Mochi & Dango
Dango (Japanese Sweet dumplings) is a fun and delicious Japanese dessert that is simple to make at home. This is a great dessert to impress guests or to get kids involved as it is fun to roll and decorate.
1 Jun Wed 1.30pm to 5.30pm
4 Jun Sat 9am to 1pm
* Please note class is conducted in Mandarin. English recipe provided
What you'll learn- Introduction of ingredients from Japan.
- how to make "QQ" texture mochi
- teaching you Japanese homemade style of making these mochi which you can easily replicate at home
- how to handle the sticky mochi that won't stick to your hands.
- Rilakuma's features drawing and how to position them correctly.
- Sharing storage methods
- Method of preparing Dango
- How to cook Dango.
- Demo on how to prepare Dango glaze sauce
hear what our Students have to say
Just attended their Rainbow Cake Workshop this wkend, it was really fun n enjoyable! Brenda, Jane n didnt get the name of the other lady, they are all so warm n patient in teaching n guiding us. I felt like i could learn at my own pace n not being rushed. Brenda also gave many bakimg tips n was detailed in explaining the ingredients n the steps. The atmosphere is homely n comfortable, very clean place as well. The rainbow cake i made for the first time looks awesome n tasted so yummy! Light n easy to eat! Would definitely be back again! Thk u ladies!