Sakura Raindrop Cake & Kingyoku Kan
This delicate cake dissolves in your mouth and is flavoured with spring cherry blossoms. It is easy to make if you follow a few tips and we will show you how to make it really crystal clear like a Giant Raindrop!
Kingyoku Kan is another beautiful and modern Japanese refreshing dessert to eat! This cloud-and-sky jelly will make you think of a clear, fine day and it looks more like a glass cabinet than a dessert! Definitely a perfect sweet choice after a meal.
What you'll learn- introduction of premium ingredients from Japan.
- Cooking method and tips in making delicate and crystal clear mixture
- 2 different type of recipes
- sharing very low calorie & low sugar improvised recipe
- how to make cloud-like jelly
- Sharing other variations version.
- Presentation and packaging suggestion.
hear what our Students have to say
Many thanks to teacher Alice and Penny who r v patient and helpful in guiding us in the Novelty Agar Cake! Thanks to Brenda and Rose who make this class a success too! Overall,a positive and good experience today! Our agar cake looks v cute/perfect to be eaten!lol Looking forward to more classes organised by BakeFresh!