Sakura Raindrop Cake & Kingyoku Kan
This delicate cake dissolves in your mouth and is flavoured with spring cherry blossoms. It is easy to make if you follow a few tips and we will show you how to make it really crystal clear like a Giant Raindrop!
Kingyoku Kan is another beautiful and modern Japanese refreshing dessert to eat! This cloud-and-sky jelly will make you think of a clear, fine day and it looks more like a glass cabinet than a dessert! Definitely a perfect sweet choice after a meal.
What you'll learn- introduction of premium ingredients from Japan.
- Cooking method and tips in making delicate and crystal clear mixture
- 2 different type of recipes
- sharing very low calorie & low sugar improvised recipe
- how to make cloud-like jelly
- Sharing other variations version.
- Presentation and packaging suggestion.
hear what our Students have to say
Had went for a few lessons at Bakefresh. Their cakes are soft and the cream is light.
The softness of the cake allows me to eat 2 slices at a go without difficulty.
The ladies who taught us are friendly and easy going too.
There are always laughter in the class and they always give a warm welcome.