Shiroi Koibito 白色恋人 & Chocolate Ganache Cookies
19 Jan 2024 Fri 9am – 1pm *FULL
21 Jan 2024 Sun 9am – 1pm *FULL
*Class conducted in Mandarin. English recipe given.
What you'll learn- How to make 3 flavours of Shiroi Koibito- Matcha, Original, Strawberry
- How to handle batter that is perfectly emulsified
- An explanation of the different preparation methods of Shiroi Koibito biscuits
- How to prepare Shiroi Koibito batter
- How to smooth out perfect cookies
- Shiroi Koibito filling making
- How to make Chocolate Sable Biscuit
- Chocolate ganache making details
hear what our Students have to say
Just attended their Rainbow Cake Workshop this wkend, it was really fun n enjoyable! Brenda, Jane n didnt get the name of the other lady, they are all so warm n patient in teaching n guiding us. I felt like i could learn at my own pace n not being rushed. Brenda also gave many bakimg tips n was detailed in explaining the ingredients n the steps. The atmosphere is homely n comfortable, very clean place as well. The rainbow cake i made for the first time looks awesome n tasted so yummy! Light n easy to eat! Would definitely be back again! Thk u ladies!