*NEW* Snowy Christmas Agar Agar Cake
29 Nov Sun 3.30pm to 7.15pm FULL
6 Dec Sun 3.30pm to 7.15pm FULL
10 Dec 9.30am to 2pm FULL
What you'll learn- Introduction of agar agar ingredients and demo on how to prepare agar agar mixture
- Techniques to create inside layering effect to create a picturesque snowy background.
- how to pipe and create Santa Claus figurine, snowman and Xmas trees.
- Generous tips and knowledge sharing
- Rainbow coloured layering assembling techniques
- Assembling the entire agar agar to complete the look.
hear what our Students have to say
Just attended their Rainbow Cake Workshop this wkend, it was really fun n enjoyable! Brenda, Jane n didnt get the name of the other lady, they are all so warm n patient in teaching n guiding us. I felt like i could learn at my own pace n not being rushed. Brenda also gave many bakimg tips n was detailed in explaining the ingredients n the steps. The atmosphere is homely n comfortable, very clean place as well. The rainbow cake i made for the first time looks awesome n tasted so yummy! Light n easy to eat! Would definitely be back again! Thk u ladies!