Peranakan Tsum Tsum Agar Agar Cake
Cake Making by BakeFresh
In this limited edition class, you will also be given a free Chendol Agar Agar Recipe!
1 Apr Thu 9.30am to 2pm FULL
6 Apr Tue 9.30am to 2pm FULL
18 Apr Sun 3pm to 7.30pm FULL
What you'll learn- Basic preparation agar agar canvas.
- Mix and achieve look-a-like Nonya Kueh colours to obtain a more accurate desired outcome
- Decoration application works on all characters.
- Tips on painting techniques on delicate part of the character features.
- How to make "Kueh Salat" canvas , how to create rice texture effect.
- You will do Peng Kueh, Ang Gu Kueh, Kueh Ampang Jagung.
- Correct colors mixing to achieve rainbow as in 9 layers kueh colors.
- Assemble and securely place the prepared agar agar decorations
-Troubleshoot common problems when using agar agar with the additional tips and tricks from our instructor.
- You will do 4 Tsum Tsum Characters .
- Explain how to make the all time classic Chendol Agar Agar (Bonus recipe)
hear what our Students have to say
Many thanks to Brenda and her team for giving me a wonderfully fulfilling baking session today! I enjoyed every second of it and I had a lot of take - aways (not just the cookies =P) from a single session with them. Amazingly, the instructor was able to identify the potential struggle any budding baker may encounter in the learning process and thus she was very meticulous in checking on the progress of the participants. She was also very encouraging and I experienced many small steps of success as my confidence grew under her guidance and affirmation. I had a most satisfying learning experience and I look forward to be able to join more sessions with the team again soon! =)