Peranakan Tsum Tsum Agar Agar Cake
Cake Making by BakeFresh
In this limited edition class, you will also be given a free Chendol Agar Agar Recipe!
7 Mar Sun 3pm to 7.30pm FULL
9 Mar Tue 9.30am to 2pm FULL
28 Mar Sun 9am to 1.30pm FULL
1 Apr Thu 9.30am to 2pm
6 Apr Tue 9.30am to 2pm
18 Apr Sun 3pm to 7.30pm
What you'll learn- Basic preparation agar agar canvas.
- Mix and achieve look-a-like Nonya Kueh colours to obtain a more accurate desired outcome
- Decoration application works on all characters.
- Tips on painting techniques on delicate part of the character features.
- How to make "Kueh Salat" canvas , how to create rice texture effect.
- You will do Peng Kueh, Ang Gu Kueh, Kueh Ampang Jagung.
- Correct colors mixing to achieve rainbow as in 9 layers kueh colors.
- Assemble and securely place the prepared agar agar decorations
-Troubleshoot common problems when using agar agar with the additional tips and tricks from our instructor.
- You will do 4 Tsum Tsum Characters .
- Explain how to make the all time classic Chendol Agar Agar (Bonus recipe)
hear what our Students have to say
The class was conducted in a homely relaxed environment and it's also affordable too.
We can choose from the many time slots and days that are suitable for our schedule.
Brenda the instructor was friendly helpful, patient, gave us good tips and did give us individual attention. Will attend your other cake baking class again.
ingredients were prepared for us and it was hands on after Brenda showed us how to do it.
The cake turned out delicious and light