Peranakan Tsum Tsum Agar Agar Cake
Cake Making by BakeFresh
In this limited edition class, you will also be given a free Chendol Agar Agar Recipe!
1 Apr Thu 9.30am to 2pm FULL
6 Apr Tue 9.30am to 2pm FULL
18 Apr Sun 3pm to 7.30pm FULL
What you'll learn- Basic preparation agar agar canvas.
- Mix and achieve look-a-like Nonya Kueh colours to obtain a more accurate desired outcome
- Decoration application works on all characters.
- Tips on painting techniques on delicate part of the character features.
- How to make "Kueh Salat" canvas , how to create rice texture effect.
- You will do Peng Kueh, Ang Gu Kueh, Kueh Ampang Jagung.
- Correct colors mixing to achieve rainbow as in 9 layers kueh colors.
- Assemble and securely place the prepared agar agar decorations
-Troubleshoot common problems when using agar agar with the additional tips and tricks from our instructor.
- You will do 4 Tsum Tsum Characters .
- Explain how to make the all time classic Chendol Agar Agar (Bonus recipe)
hear what our Students have to say
Both my friends & my Sister we enjoyed and had so much fun and we make new friends too at yesterday 3D novelty agar agar class,Thank you Brenda for organising the course & sending us sms to remind us of the event.And Thanks to Penny & Alice Teo for your patience in guiding us the steps & the demo was explained very clearly & detailed.And Thanks trainer Alice Teo for the heart shaped agar agar mould & your yummy chendol agar agar.Hope to attend another course soon.�