Special Edition – Peranakan Tsum Tsum Agar Agar Cake
Our brand new creation of Nonya Kueh Style Agar Agar cake with cuties Tsum Tsum ~ when the East meet the West! Design, make and assemble your way into the heart of the one you love with our limited edition theme only in BakeFresh.
11 May Sat
21 May Tue
15 Jun Sat
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first.
- Course fees is $200 (claimable) and there will be a $60 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable and non-refundable)
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SpecialAGAR“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $60 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card during checkout.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as in NRIC). Please do not make group booking if you are claiming SkillsFuture. Submit booking individually.
- Upon booking, you will receive an email with subject header “Your BakeFresh Class Booking…”. Please use this class confirmation email to submit your claim on SkillsFuture website (using your own Singpass). Claimable amount is $200.
- Your booking is only confirmed when your claim is approved.
What you'll learn- Basic preparation agar agar canvas.
- Mix and achieve look-a-like Nonya Kueh colours to obtain a more accurate desired outcome
- Decoration application works on all characters.
- Tips on painting techniques on delicate part of the character features.
- How to make "Kueh Salat" canvas , how to create rice texture effect.
- You will do Peng Kueh, Ang Gu Kueh, Kueh Ampang Jagung.
- Correct colors mixing to achieve rainbow as in 9 layers kueh colors.
- Assemble and securely place the prepared agar agar decorations
-Troubleshoot common problems when using agar agar with the additional tips and tricks from our instructor.
- You will do 4 Tsum Tsum Characters .
- Explain how to make the all time classic Chendol Agar Agar (Bonus recipe)
* Some moulds and tools are available for purchase in class.
hear what our Students have to say
Had went for a few lessons at Bakefresh. Their cakes are soft and the cream is light.
The softness of the cake allows me to eat 2 slices at a go without difficulty.
The ladies who taught us are friendly and easy going too.
There are always laughter in the class and they always give a warm welcome.